an interview with Colin

What makes your mommy happy?
Loving us.

Awww.

What makes your mommy sad?
Hurting.

Kind of a generic answer, but sure.

What is your mommy good at?
Coffee!

Well, yes. Yes I am.

What is your mommy not good at?
Meat.

Perhaps he's been more observant than I realized of recent grill fiascos.

What is your mommy’s job?
Working.

Another generic answer. Hmm.

How tall is your mommy?
That tall. (accompanied by an unintelligible gesture)

What does Mommy like about your Daddy?
Love.

Can anyone deny that this is my child? Mr. Lives In A World Of Abstractions.

What does your mommy always say?
No. You say "no."

Ouch.

2 comments:

Hairline Fracture said...

Cute cute cute. I love that you said he lives in a world of abstractions. So do I!

Beck said...

I tried doing this with MY kids and my son guessed that I was 23. YES I AM, MY SON.

Adorable little snippets of your kids!