my first guest post!

Veronica Mitchell at Toddled Dredge just had a baby, and she asked ME to be one of her guest posters while she recovers and bonds and things. Go check it out!

I am unbelievably flattered. Also TERRIFIED that the eight bajillion people who read her blog are going to read something I wrote, and possibly even come HERE and read other things I have written.

Uh, howdy, y'all! I am an introvert.

Edited to add: I should probably clarify that, while I'm terrified? I still want you to read my blog. Another thing I am, besides introverted, is conflicted.

7 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Hey there! I'm one of those bajillionth people popping over from Toddled Dredge. And I'm an INFJ - less than two percent of the population. (I share that in the hopes that you feel less socially awkward.)

Recovering Sociopath said...

Hey! My hubs is an INFJ, too. Or, as I like to call it, Annoyingly Right About Things. Thanks for stopping by!

Jeana said...

Well then, you're gonna hate this, because I loved your post at Veronica's and skipped right over here to subscribe so I can awe who you are.

But don't worry. I'm a drive-by reader and I rarely comment, so you'll hardly know I'm here. That seems to fit well with your personality as described here...unless you have some paranoia issues you failed to mention.

My soul now to stand.

sarah k. said...

Today was the first day I ever read her blog, and only because I was looking for a different guest post, but I LOVED your post! I'm an organist at my church, and there's a whole section of hymns in it (I call them the "Sunshine Hymns") that I hate. Slogging through them is torture. I'm also currently disillusioned with my belief system, because of way too much intellectualizing. So your post really and truly made me think about it in a different way. That I loved. Introverts, Unite!

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Oh dear.

I'm just here via Toddled Dredge to browse around and maybe subscribe. Feel free to ignore me.

If it's any comfort, we've known each other on Twitter for a few weeks now. That makes it easier, right?

Right?

Michael said...

You're in the big time now!

Recovering Sociopath said...

Jeana, can I tell you how much your comment made my husband laugh?

A lot, is how much.