two of two

From Timoni

Four jobs I've had
1. Barista at an independent coffeehouse
2. Phone answerer at a totally non-computerized answering service
3. Temp at the corporate offices of a garbage collection company
4. Fundraising researcher

Four movies I can watch over & over
1. The Godfather (the first one only; part II is good but painful, and part III-- meh)
2. Wings of Desire (most beautiful German film ever)
3. Lone Star (love all John Sayles' stuff, but this is the best)
4. Waiting for Guffman (Christopher Guest is a freaking GENIUS)

Four TV shows I like to watch
1. Barefoot Contessa
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. Law & Order: Criminal Intent
4. Anything on TLC or Discover Health involving real-life emergency room stories, gruesome industrial accidents, etc.

Four places I've been on vacation
1. Colorado Rockies
2. Yellowstone National Park
3. Arkansas Ozarks
4. Northern Ireland

Four favorite dishes
1. Pad Peth Young Peppercorn from Sawatdee Thai in Arlington
2. Fresh mozzarella, torn basil leaves, and ripe tomatoes doused in EVOO and lots of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
3. Roasted garlic, squished right out of its little skin into my mouth (can't indulge in this one very often, though, as I live with people)
4. Peanut butter and almost anything sandwiches

Four websites I visit daily
1. Fark
2. Drudge
3. The Bleat
4. my Houston Chronicle Custom Comics Page

Four places I'd rather be
1. at the movies
2. Prague
3. Tuscany
4. St. Petersburg

I'm not tagging anyone, though.

No comments: