i knew it!

So yesterday I finally visited Java Rock, which I've been meaning to do for a while. (Java Rock is the coffee house run by Manassas Baptist Church on Sudley Road-- I was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere. Not bad at all.)

They have bookshelves with tons of books-- mostly what you'd expect-- Left Behind novels and whatnot. But as I was idly browsing them while waiting for my mocha, I saw a 1985 edition of this.

And I felt ever so gratified. I had figured from hints dropped here and there in The Baby Book and The Family Nutrition Book that the Sears' might be Christians, but now I know for sure. And while the arguments he makes for attachment parenting being a Christian parenting style are the same ones I had made myself, it was gratifying to see someone else make them, too.

No comments: