a poll for my blog readers (all 4 of you)

If you lived in Northern Virginia and you heard about a women's forum at a local church, lasting from 9am to 4pm on a Saturday, for about $20, brown bag your lunch, coffee, tea, and snacks provided, with free or very low cost childcare, and an overarching theme of "Faith and Choices," with panel discussions on topics like

*How does my faith inform my sense of vocation and calling and the choices I make about my career?
*How does my faith inform the choices I make about my healthcare? About the kind of birth control I use, if any? About the way I choose to labor and give birth?
*How do I cultivate a healthy sexuality as a single person? In other words, I've got the concept of abstinence down; now what?
*How do I raise children who won’t take a firearm to school and shoot their classmates, without raising them in a bubble to be social misfits?

etc., etc., would you be inclined to go?

Are there additional topics or changes in detail (i.e, catered lunch instead of brown bag, lower cost, etc.) that would further incline you to go?

Feel free to point any women in their 20s and 30s you know to this post so they can post comments and responses. Thanks!

2 comments:

Kim Pospisil said...

I would go. However, not all these subjects appeal to every woman. You're hitting a certian crowd.

I also think that for $5 more, you should include lunch in the cost.

Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez
[url=http://bk-magazin.com][/url]