ants

So last night my nightmare (one of them) was this:

We were in some sort of small shop that was on a Olde Cobblestone Street with some other shops, and I had set Colin down on the floor for a second. He was just sitting there happily playing for a minute, but then I realized he was eating something. I looked closer and he had some sort of biscuit, munching on it, and it was covered with ants. Furthermore, his little legs were also covered with ants-- black with them. I tried to brush them off, but then I realized I should just hose them off with some water. So I ran out and down to another little shop that was a cafe-- sort of like Starbucks, but not. And behind the counter they had a sink labeled For Handwashing Only. I ran behind the counter with Colin and started to get at the sink, when one of the employees tried to stop me.

"Excuse me, ma'am," he said, "That sink is for handwashing only." I snarled at him-- actually snarled, like a dog or a wolf. Then I shrieked,

"You freak!! My baby is covered with ants!"

Hm.

4 comments:

answer-man said...

enjoyed your blog, we are introducing our New Updated Dvd Bible Site **www.BibleMediaDvd.Com** and thought you might enjoy all the new features of the King James Version, New Living Translation Version on Dvd and also have a free offering of a Children's Bible Story CD for the lowest prices now of $29.95. Stop by and check out the Free Demo. Thank you for your time and Have a Great Day.

maverick said...

Hello,
I really enjoyed looking over your blog. I stumbled across it while I was looking for baby shower gift to compare to some of the baby shower gift I make. If you get a chance, go to www.diapergifts.com and let me know what you think. I will be coming back to vist your blog often. Good Luck!

maverick said...

Hello,
Great blog...it sounds like your trying to get a handle on things and that is great! Gotta go, I'm looking for a baby cakes for a baby shower I'm going to and I don't know where I'm going to find it. Guess I'll check out www.diapergifts.combaby cakes, I've heard that is a good place to start.

Anonymous said...

How's it gone?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]buy hydrocodone[/url][/b]